Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The menus are bad, if you can't find something back all the way out and look around
- The skill points in the levels are in different places based on what type of skater you're using: vert, street, or park //(at the moment most online guides only have the ones for vert)
- When using a created skater you can re-spec your skill points whenever which can help if you need to get more air/speed/etc to get an objective
- The tutorial skipped over some things, or maybe I missed it, but No Comply and Boneless are in the game, just hit Up/Up Up and Ollie for them. Wall plant is just hitting ollie when you run into a wall in air.
- When your skater is in Switch stance their skills are less effective unless their Switch skill is maxed out. There's an icon in the upper right showing which stance you're in.
- You can hold ollie as you transition to Manual to maintain most of your momentum. There are some gaps thare are impossible without this.