Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You cannot permanently miss anything.
- To get strong enough to have a master teach you new moves, you need to have unlocked an ability space next to one of the locked 'M' spaces.
- Save before taking on Mr. Shakedown if there's a phonebooth nearby, chances are good they'll clean you out so being able to load is a godsend.
- In the top-left of the map is a pretty damn big minigame for Kiryu.
- To get new arcade games, max out the friendship meter of the arcade lady within the SEGA arcades, one in each city.
- If every enemy suddenly becomes way more aggressive, you've equipped an accessory that pisses them off.
- Businesses are a much better source of money than random enemies so don't bother grinding the latter.
- Kiryu can hire many people you encounter in substories as managers later by talking to them, usually outside of your office.
- Often if there's a business you can advertise in or purchase that has a character with a friendship bar in it, you need to max out that friendship bar first.