Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Headshots put most enemies down in one hit and the bonus experience will add up.
- Ranger is probably the best skill tree to start with. One of the skills there gives you some free slow-motion everytime you aim down the sights. Another notifies you of secrets nearby.
- Getting the first level of the gunslinger tree allows you to dual wield revolvers, giving you good hipfire damage for close to medium range. You can still aim down the sights, though.
- Shotguns are entertaining, but not really good. Using a combination of rifles and revolvers will suit you better.
- As for other skills, go for the ones that give more concentration or allow you do to longer combos.
- You can change difficulty mid-game. There are two or three sections, where you might want to turn it down a notch.
- Duel tip: Do not watch the draw speed percentage, just try to align the hand with the pistol.
- There is a New Game+, so don't worry too much about getting all the secrets on the first play through.