El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Purifying your weapon just makes it do normal damage. When your weapon is black, it does very little, so purify it to get it back to full strength.
- You get an extra aerial dash if you have the Gale and do Jump+Block. This can be quite helpful for platforming segments.
- Pausing inbetween when you hit the attack button causes you to do different combos.
- There is no reason not to play on easy
- Red orbs that you collect are for refilling Uriel's Blessing which you'll understand once the game unlocks it for you.
- Collecting Ishtar's bones gets you an alternate outfit, so feel free to skip them.
- The game isn't a 1:1 retelling of the Book of Enoch but most of it actually is pulled from the scant few chapters in the book pertaining to these Fallen. Lots of Kabbalistic tradition and stories are used as well.