Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Do not spend all your cash on guns before the desert unlocks, You'll understand why when you get there.
- Try to swim underwater a bit during the first 2 zones so you don't get blocked out of a mission halfway the game and have to grind; it is the only mission requiring you to make a character stat higher.
- Bikes start out decent but if you get the handling skill maxxed out they are almost impossible to fall off.
- The flightschool isn't remotely as bad as people make it out to be unless you want to 100% it.
- If you're playing on the PC, it'd be a good idea to have a controller for flying planes.
- Don't bother taking over gang territory at the beginning of the game.