Growlanser II: The Sense of Justice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Magic takes time to charge, but you can hold it after it's charged for later use, and separate out the levels (so your Lv3 Attack Up can go all on one person, or one level each on three different people)
- Buffs stack for three levels, except for Cycle Up which is only one level.
- Upgrading your rings to hold better gems is important. Rings with a 0 slot are pretty much useless.
- The faster you beat enemies, the better rings they'll drop (if they do drop one).
- Your ending mostly depends on your character relationship value, which is mostly determined by dialogue options. Two of the female endings require a lot more and I recommend a guide for them.
- Really there's a lot of optional things that are hard to find, so don't worry if you don't catch everything on the first time through if you're playing guideless.
- When buying armor, you can equip things that you don't have the STR for, but it'll lower your movement.
- If you ever get really stuck, there's a code you can enter to get all armor, all gems, and a good amount of decent rings to equip.
- The most important skills/spells/techs to learn are Dash, System Shock, Attack Up, Shield, and Cycle Up.
- Wein's starting stats are determined by the test you take early on.
- Even though he's more skewed to being a physical character, make sure Wein learns a healing spell and some buffs.
- In the mission titled "Escape", put a Quickness gem on Charlone, Dash with the guys, and go NORTH. Even though south looks easier, you will fail.