Nehrim: At Fate's Edge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Leveling works different in Nehrim than in Oblivion. In Nehrim, you acquire skill points and will have to seek out trainers to raise your skills like in Gothic.
- Also like Gothic, Nehrim is a hard game. Two handed weapons are generally better than one handed weapons because they have more range. You don't want to get hit by enemies.
- Don't neglect leveling up your crafting. If you can forge a ruby sword, you should be able to handle the rest of the game.
- Don't play pure mage. They face strict level requirements on their magic and will be underpowered for most of the game compared to warrior and thief classes.
- If you want to play extra safe, level up blocking. The final dungeon and epilogue will be much easier.
- Spiders are deadly with their paralysis attack. Use ranged attacks if you can.