Total War Saga: TROY
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Resources are broken into building (wood, stone) and unit (bronze, food) now. Food is generally the upkeep currency, although some high level units require bronze upkeep as well as food.
- Pay careful attention to unit cards. Some frontline Spearman have bonuses against sword (breaking the TW holy trinity), while others are just anti-large still.
- Make sure you are praying to the gods, researching (called "royal decrees"), and checking your racial bonus menus (like Lion's Share for Aga) regularly because the game will not remind you to do so.
- Only Sparta can use the global recruitment pool function as far as I know
- Nations will have their resource supply listed when you get them into diplomacy; if it is listed in red then they have far too much of it, and if it's in green then they want it. You can trade for lots of undervalued materials for pretty cheap, although often they just have a ton of food.
- There's a hard divide between the major faction groups so you can pretty easily get some military alliances set up with people on your side of the fight.