Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you set your gameplay settings to Elective Mode, you can use as many abilities of one type as you want.
- Diablo 3 has very customizable difficulty settings and you should switch them up freely whenever things start to get too hard or too easy.
- If you make a new character on the seasonal ladder, you'll get a free starter set for accomplishing some very easy tasks. This set rotates every new season and is active for all classes. Basically Always Play Seasons.
- Save your legendaries with interesting effects while leveling because you can later extract their powers from the cube.
- Don't overthink gear and skills too much while leveling, just go with whatever gives you the most green numbers and cool effects.
- Completing the rotating weekly challenge rift can start you out with a lot of solid crafting mats prior to hitting 70 with your first character.
- Save your blood shards until level 70 and then try to gamble up the cheapest power increase for your class (so orbs for Wizards, quivers for DH, shields for Crusaders, etc.)
- The fastest way to level is just to run regular rifts on the seasonal ladder, or have someone power you to 70 in 15 minutes.