Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sacrificing 2 flies at once in the temple instantly completes the current research item. Very useful for some of the later spells that take forever to complete. Sacrificing 2 Beetles completes the current trap/door.
- Certain creatures (like spiders+flies and warlocks+vampires) hate each other and will fight if they have to share a lair. Build a small secondary lair for these guys. Especially if you're converting heroes. This happens in DK2 as well, but there the creatures just get unhappy rather than fight.
- Once you have the prison, set your creatures to stun enemies rather than kill and torture the ones you imprison. They reveal the fog of war and convert to your side (you might need to keep healing/feeding chickens for stronger creatures)
- Boulder traps are very powerful in a narrow corridor, but don't discriminate between friend and foe.
- If the horned reaper is getting angry (and he will), place him in the temple to pray and drop a little money on him, he'll calm down.