Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In the second room of the game, pull every chain once and ONLY once.
- There are a couple dozen cassette tape-like objects scattered around the world. You need to collect all of them in order to finish the game, if you follow all the paths set out for you/solve all the puzzles you'll find them.
- There's a long hallway with writing covering its walls in an early area of the game. You don't need to read all of the text (though it gives some good backstory) but you do need to traverse the entire hallway, as there's an object at the end of it that you need to progress.
- About halfway through the game a bunch of new areas open up. Don't forget to backtrack as some of these new areas are connected to old ones (the game practically spells this out for you though)
- There's only one puzzle that stumped me as a kid, towards the end of the game. Think about all your senses (not just sight ) if you get stuck on one.