Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Many enemies don't deal damage on contact. Instead, they'll glow red just before they attack. Learn each enemy's pattern, then get all up in their business to attack them back.
- Learn how to dodge enemy attacks and projectiles without jumping. It's harder to control yourself in the air, so only use jumping as a last resort.
- Avoid mining gold until all enemies in a room are defeated. The Pilfer slimes that appear to steal your gold can't damage you, but there's nothing worse than pinballing off enemy attacks while trying to collect your gold.
- You can set food on fire to make it heal you for a bit more.
- Consumable items like keys, bombs, and potions can be destroyed by your attacks, enemy attacks, traps, etc. Don't leave them laying around if you can help it!