Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Keep a decent gun in your safehouse, along with a few medkits and grenades. You will die, but it's not the end. While you lose everything that survivor had, so long as you can get back to where you died alive and well, you can kill the newly-zombified guy you were just playing as and get all your shit back.
- I don't know if Zombi does what ZombiU did, but it should, occasionally you'll also run into the zombified versions of other player's survivors. Kill them and you'll score whatever they were carrying at the time. Your stuff can't be stolen out from under you by another player or anything like that, it's just a copy.
- Mid/late game you can find bigger BOB's (Bug-Out-Bags) that permanently increase your inventory. Even if you die, the next guy will still have the bigger bag.
- Upgrade the pistol ASAP. Survivors always start with one and it stays upgraded between Survivors. (I think all weapons do, in case you completely lose a gun and have to go find it again).
- flare+molotov is the best way to take out big group of zombies
- when you find it, the crossbow is probably the best weapon in the game for taking out single zombies at a time since it's completely silent and can kill in one hit.
- Unless the PC version has changed it in some way then yes the melee combat is as bad and clunky as it looks and no there is no way to make it better.
- About two-thirds through the game you will be trapped in a basement with a teleporting zombie with your minimap disabled. It's not actually invincible, it's a boss fight and you're meant to fight, not run away.